VEGETABLE PASTA RECIPE
Vegetable Pasta Recipe: If you are looking for a great, easy vegetarian pasta dish then this Vegetable Pasta is going to fit the bill perfectly. This delicious dish is perfect for vegetable lovers.
About the contributor, Ms. Karolina Grabowska: This particular dish has been contributed by Ms. Karolina Grabowska who is an artist by profession. One day she was going through our website and felt the desire to add her contribution with this recipe.
We thank her immensely for her contribution and hope more to come from her end. A ‘Certificate of Appreciation’ has been issued by the Swakosh Team!
Please do try the recipe and comment and share it with your friends and family!
20 ml of olive oil or rapeseed oil
1 onion, cut into wedges
1 red and 1 yellow pepper, sliced
3 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon vinegar
pepper and salt
200 g pasta
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon all-purpose flower
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C / 325°F.
2. Take a pan and heat some oil and place all the sliced vegetables into it.
3. Put the vinegar and the salt, and pepper and let it cook until the vegetables are soft and golden brown.
4. In another pan let us prepare the sauce. To 1 teaspoon olive oil add garlic and flour and saute. Then add milk and bring to boil. Now add tomato puree to this mixture and bring to a boil.
5. Cook the pasta in boiling water for 12–15 minutes until it is soft. Drain the pasta and add pasta, vegetables and the sauce together in the pan.
7. Stir and cook gently for 2–3 minutes or until it simmers.
8. Transfer it to a baking dish, sprinkle the cheese over the pasta and put in the oven for 4-5 minutes and serve hot.
Recipe Servings: 4
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Cook Time: 40 mins
About Vegetable Pasta Recipe: If you are looking for a great, easy vegetarian pasta dish then this Vegetable Pasta is going to fit the bill perfectly. This delicious dish is perfect for vegetable lovers.