This PANEER PAKORAS RECIPE is a mouth watering dish that is very simple to make.
It makes a healthy breakfast, starter or snacks for high tea. To give it a twist, you can sandwich two thin slices of paneer with chaat masala or aloo masala and then coat with batter.
Pakora gets it name from the vegetable which is used to make it like potato pakoras, onion pakoras, spinach pakoras etc. Pakora, also called as Pakoda, Pakodi is a fried snack which is originated from India. It is found across South Asia especially India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Paneer pakora is a simple and easy snack. It is moist and soft on inside and crisp outside.
200 gms paneer
100 gms gram flour (besan)
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon cumin powder
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
1 tablespoon chaat masala to garnish
1.Mix flour, red chilli powder, cumin, turmeric and salt in a bowl.
2. Make a thick batter by adding water and mixing it well. Do not leave any lumps.
3. Cut paneer into medium sized slices.
4. Coat each slice with batter.
5. Heat oil for deep frying in a pan on medium flame and deep fry coated paneer slices.
6. Drain out pieces and sprinkle with chaat masala.
7. Serve with ketchup or tamarind chutney.
Recipe Servings: 4
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Cook Time: 20 mins
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Paneer Pakoras Recipe:
Paneer pakora makes a healthy breakfast, starter or snacks for high tea.
To give it a twist, you can sandwich two thin slices of paneer with chaat masala or aloo masala and then coat with batter.