Cauliflower Crisps Recipe:
Cauliflower Crisps Recipe is a nutritious, healthy, and a low carb recipe. It makes a great healthy snack which is delicious, tasty, and full of flavor. You could use broccoli in place of cauliflower.
¾ cup brown rice flour
3 tablespoons almond flour
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 teaspoons garlic paste
2 teaspoons onion paste
1 teaspoon green or red chilly paste or finely-chopped
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/4 cup chilly sauce or barbecue sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 cauliflower, cut into 2-inch florets
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Combine all the ingredients except cauliflower and ⅔ cup of water in a blender. Puree until the batter is smooth and thick. Transfer to a bowl and add the cauliflower florets; toss until the florets are well coated with the batter. If you are looking for the florets to be visible then coat lesser of the coating.
3. Arrange the cauliflower in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets. Make sure that the florets do not touch one another. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until crisp on the edges.
4. Remove from the heat and let stand for 3 minutes to crisp up a bit more. Transfer to a bowl and drizzle with the sauce. Serve immediately.
5. You could also serve them with mint or coriander chutney or any dressing of your choice.
Recipe Servings: 4
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Cook Time: 40 mins
About Cauliflower Crisps Recipe: It is a nutritious, healthy, and low carb recipe. It makes a great healthy snack which is delicious, tasty, and full of flavor. You could use broccoli in place of cauliflower.