Baked Vegetables Fried Rice Recipe:
Baked vegetables fried rice recipe is a balanced recipe with rice, vegetable and egg is very nutritious and flavorful diet. This simple to cook baked vegetables fried rice recipe, almost no oil can be changed according to your taste. You can remove eggs to make it completely vegetarian and add more eggs as per your need.
It’s a simple, satisfying and nutritious meal. You could also make schezwan fried rice recipe version by putting the schezwan sauce and giving it some twist. It makes it a hot and spicy recipe. Overall baked vegetables fried rice recipe is an easy fried rice recipe that is quick to prepare. You could also add egg to make it vegetable fried rice with egg. Eggs could be added as scrambled or poached eggs.
1 cup broccoli, broken into small florets
One green capsicum, sliced thinly
1 carrot, cut into little sticks
One medium onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoon of peanuts, roasted
1 tablespoon soy sauce
One tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon lemon
4 cups steamed rice (leftover are just fine)
1 egg, whisked
One small onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon soy sauce
10 ml of vegetable oil
spring onion, finely chopped, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Place broccoli, capsicum and carrot on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until tender.
3. On the side, heat oil in a pan and fry onions till light brown.
4. Mix soy sauce, lemon juice and honey in a cup and add to pan.
5. Add roasted vegetables and mix well.
6. Sprinkle with peanuts.
7. Keep aside.
8. Put another big size pan on heat.
9. Put oil and onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
10. Add rice, whisked egg and soy sauce.
11. Mix well and cook till egg is done.
12. Plate egg fried rice with the side of vegetables.
13. Garnish with spring onions and serve.
Serves: 2 adults
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
About Baked Vegetables Fried Rice:
A balanced recipe with rice, vegetable and egg is very nutritious and flavorful diet. This simple to cook, almost no oil can be changed according to your taste. You can remove eggs to make it completely vegetarian and add more eggs as per your need.
GO TO MAIN PAGE OF RECIPES
GO TO INDEX PAGE OF MAINS LOVED BY ALL
It also fits the Healthy Meals page